huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

about rushing

after a week of slacking and baking, things are really starting to pick up- had two formative exams today, one good one bad but they're not counted so WHO CARES, came back, told everyone what the qns were (cause the exam is spread over 4 days but i reckon they wont ask the same qns), went over the lower and upper limb with my housemate(cause ive become king of upper and lower limb thanks to my resit and vanessa) and yea!! i baked a victoria sponge a few days back *beams* pictures later on!!

also spoke to my stella-lala and heard multiple disturbing stories HAHAHA but its lovely to still be able to jabber away despite me not seeing/speaking to her for months *hugs my lala until her boobies flatten*

anyway just wanted to say im going to bath from tmr to friday with pria, just a mini us-time trip and then to london on sunday! and then next week will be lectures+hospitals and the week after that will be moving to new house+results (ARGGHH)

will have nice picture filled post after my return from bath (:

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home