huayshan and marianne

Sunday, January 01, 2006

birthday wishes

wow im seventeen!feels weird! haha i feel like im growing so fast! i don't really want to but a part of me is also excited of what the future awaits me.

thanks marianne and corrine and cherlyn. although today wasn't as hyper and lively as yesterday it meant alot to me in a deeper way cause i felt like we were so close we didn't need to talk much or anything to know how close we were to each other. i don't know how to say it,but the card twinnies gave me was really sweet and meant alot to me it made me laugh it made me sad. and as for marianne im touched u went to so much effort to get my pencilcase even though u also wanted one for yourself! thanks to the three of you because you are the ones that mean the most to me ultimately no matter how dead we all are when we go out:) and thanks twins for the beautiful fluffy pink dustbin. haha!

i forgot to mention ytd that AMANDA ROSEANN NICOLE gave me a beautiful shirt in town. thanks so much!

thanks also to lien and chi for the ecards.. ppl like waileng cheryl kahyee eric alex and waicheen for actually remembering despite being so far away from me! im touched! :)

i'm going back toVH later on.. then it'll be back to the stressful hectic lifestyle. i pray for myself and all those close to me that we will be happy and that we will be able to take all that is thrown our way. :) happy new year all! embrace this new beginning!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home