huayshan and marianne

Saturday, February 25, 2006

the week's been pretty hectic and crazy so far and i realised that research is taking up a lot of time. all the late nights spent wrecking my brains trying to figure out what the assignment is all about and finally getting down to doing the assignment has really drained me out. i'm really very tired from this and i don't know how i'm gonna continue this at all. part of me wants to pull out while the other part of me wants to wait to get kicked out. sigh. this sucks. hopefully things will start to improve as i settle down.. thanks to all my classmates who has been helping me in work! stella, justin, zw and all.. thanks so much guys!
it doesn't help the situation at all that my ankle is sprained. i really wanna train up cos i realise that my fitness level is really downn.. i feel that i'm very lousy and that i'm bringing the team down. my passes are so inconsistent and i'm quite an accident prone. i hope my ankle gets better soon so that i can train up and improve! hopefully that day'll come...
but of course, seeing 4/2 and all the other ij girls just cheered me up that day! :) it was great to see chang, nutcase, twins, charmaine tay, min, penisa, adel etc etc :) i was sucha happy girl that day! :) and to think that my ct didn't realise that i skipped school that day, double bonus please! haha :D
still, there's plenty to look forward to! class bbq and possibly sleepover on sunday! :D can't wait. i really need some time off! and my dad's coming home! :) and of course, quality time with both friends and family :) absolutely cannot wait ..
as for now, i have to go start on the mountain of work, which is soon to be known as the next mount everest. (excuse the horrid attempt at being funny). take care all and cheers! :) love you huayshan and corrine :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home