huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

hey all. everything seems to be going fine for me. i'm in a much better mood from last week. well, my new class is definitely something. they're much different from s15 but nice guys nonetheless. i guess it's just a different culture and definitely there's a language barrier to overcome, if you know what i mean. but, those dudes are nice! they are making an effort to speak english to us new comers and they're really going out of their way! i really appreciate it much :) anyhow, today was the first time i ate lunch with them. we sat with the guys and they're a real funny bunch... and the girls are just plain nice! i really really appreciate all that they're doing to make us feel welcomed! oh well, i guess it takes time eh? but i think we're getting off to a pretty good start :)
i think i have really changed my mindset about the new class. i was really hesitant and pretty much unhappy with the class on the first day. but after reflections and confirming my place in s12 i've really changed my outlook on the class and i'm really trying to make myself happy, which i am, kind of. oh well, i guess i just need some time. but overall, i think the class is good in its own way :)
at least i'm still keeping in touch with my s15 buddies! and corrine! i'm so glad we have the same pe class! at least now, corrine and i have a chance to catch up despite her hectic schedule :) and all my s15 buddies! i'm ever so glad that we still talk and catch up a lot during school! i really miss them a lot! i just hope it stays this way and never changes! i cannot imagine life in nj without s15 buddies and corrine! life would just suck, honestly. so i pray that things will stay this way! :)
i'm pretty much excited about touch as well! sasha commented that my stamina improved a lot :)) oh my! that really really made my day :) touch trainings have really helped and i'm still interested in the game! how cool is that? touch rugby really makes my life whole :) not to mention the wonderful team! love you guys :)
wow life really is much better for me now! i think doing daily reflections and changing my outlook on life by living a simple life with god makes everything different. so with that, i shall end off my super long post! take care all and have a good week ahead :) cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home