huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

well, things are really horrible now. my worst fears have come true and i'm gonna change class. no more s15. i'm not quite in the mood to blog now but trust me, there're a lot of things i wish to say to s15 and i'll do it soon. for now, thanks so much to gilbert and the loopies who have been ever so sweet in telling me that everything'll be alright. it means a lot to me, really. thanks to tiff, stan, zw, stella and seniors as well. everything you guys said is meaningful and i really appreciate it. oh well, on the bright side, i still have sasha. alright, it's not been a good day for me and i doubt it'll get any better. i'm just feeling the shits and nothing can make it better, really. so till next time, cheers. hope you guys aren't feeling as bad as me. have a great week ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home