huayshan and marianne

Monday, March 06, 2006

02

.wow! i havent blogger for long. anyway today was orientation 2. yes, im afraid i didn't perform my role as an ogl very well cause there were only 4 ppl in my og! haha but i still like my league. all the way, ODIN! haha. alright, back to serious stuff.

today,i made a very impt decision that i think will affect my life in vj drastically. i chose to stay in kayak and not even go for the odac leadership camp.previously i had been confused,as i wasn't sure that i wanted kayak as a fixed cca. however, after the cca walkabout today and after talking to all the kayak ppl i dun think i can let kayak go. all the girls like peiying ruiyi jialing sara, all of them mean sth diff to me. peiying, my bestest heart to heart gossip buddy, ruiyi my shit pal,my honest friend and partner, jialing,my running enthusiastic partner,sara my odac pal:) and the guys are also all super nice ppl even though im not close to all of them i like ppl like jonathan,daniel and yi rui. so i shall stick to the team and be committed. i predict that in times to come,i will be extremely stressed out by kayak because i am one of the weakest but nvm,i shall try my very best.

okay ppl here's some good news. rui yi and i balanced the k2! yes u saw it right,we balanced! it was on sat. me and rui yi were feeling so down at first cause we kept capsizing. then peiying came and really gave us tips and told us the right way to do it. she taught rui yi her method of bracing and made rui yi practice like shit. then we both tried again and we jsut kept going round and round! rui yi was balancing at the back while i pedalled the boat. and it felt so good really. what really warmed my heart was peiying's words:"i didn't want to go to america when i saw you both going round and round!" yes, my dearest pei ying is leaving. ill miss her very much,really. it's so hard to find a true friend like her and her leaving will really dampen my days in kayak and in vjc. love u peiying.

well yes we balanced so well,all of a sudden,it's like we just got the hang of it. then we rowed back to the pontoon! usually me and ruiyi walk back to the pontoon while someone tows our boat back but this time we rowed back! i was so happy and proud and yes, scared, but nevertheless happy. we showed everyone that we did it! after 2 months! well we capsized at the dock and clement flung me up like a fish out of the water (which is the reason why my back is now bruised). haha but it was really fun and fulfilling. next up, speed training. yes i am weak and i am inexperienced,but i shall really strive for kayak now that im sure i wanna dedicate myself to it.

i'm really tired now. didn't do much studying these past few days but i will try to catch up soon. oh yes we had another 8 km run today:( but i improved my time from 58 to 48 mins! haha i think it's cause i really pushed myself not to slow down. yeah! and tmr is mass dancing at suntec. hmmm i cant wait cause i love mass dancing! esp now when i know all the moves already!

ok miss rui yi has emerged all fragrant and wet from the loo so i shall have to let her take over this comp. well takecare all, all the best! if angie sees this, God bless and i wish u the best!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home