huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

so long!

hey everybody out there! i wanna say sorry for not blogging for so long! i havent had access to the comp for so so long! ok let me tell u abt my march hols. hmm i went for the odac camp, olc. yes i changed my mind. i think im sticking to odac. kayak is extremely tiring and i like the odacers a lot! well it was a five day camp and we went to ubin and kota tinggi! yes BLIZZARD was the name of my group. i thought it was a loser group at first but hey we came in first! if any of u see this, thx fr putting up with my singing and my shit. and i think its unlikely but if ruoyi ever gets to see this im sorry for being so fickle minded and i think ure a fantastic chairperson. thumbs up! im sorry for saying i regretted gg for the first few days. well we climbed kota tinggi and i loved every single moment. i didnt know i loved climbing mountains so much! i loved the danger the excitement,everything! but i hated the first few days of the camp.run here run there! with that lousy heavy bag!haha but i feel super fit. hmmm and ppl in odac like uncle taekwando,priscilla,jiamin,audrey,yongsheng,stella,esther,yuan li, j wei mr guan yin eugene.. all made me wanna be a part of odac. esp during the campfire. i hope i can be an instructor.ill def miss being a part of kayak but i think i have to let go of it if i wanna pass my alevels. man im really behind in hw!

olc 2006
where i spent my 5 days in
only GIs and buddies
there are no chiobus to see
there are no yandaos to see
only GIs and buddies
where i spent my 5 days in
OLC 2006
we all hope to be instructors
*chinese stuff*
even if we boey tahan
*chinese stuff*
all our hardships and our sufferings
will become our memories
so come on everybody
join the odac family..

ok enough bout that. short note to deb elise lina ann siong. u guys rock my life in vjc. love u all to hell!thanks for listening to me accompanying me places. friends always.

CORRINE CHERLYN MARIANNE WONG

i owe u all an apology. i havent been there for u guys and im so sorry. i really care bout u three alot,cause u guys made sec 4 bearable for me. ure my longest living buddies in sec sch! and i pang seh-ed u guys on twinnies bday. im very sorry. hope to see u guys soon and i cant say how bad i feel. rest assured u guys are stil on my mind. i miss u all and no matter what vjc has in store for me, chijtp will never lose its meaning to me,cause u guys made life in ijtp fantastic for me. marianne,i wish u all e best.im sorry i wasnt there when u were down. but ill always keep u in mind and ill pray for u when i can. i love u three very much and ure still my bestest buddies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home