huayshan and marianne

Friday, March 24, 2006

angry!

it happened yesterday.

i went to temasek to see cherlyn. though it was a short visit and it was extremely uncomfortable standing under the scorching sun, every second was worthwhile! to see her pink face after so long! cherlyn i was happy to see you,thanks for coming out to see me! she's still the same, full of life and she has the same skinny legs, ah! made me miss u so much! eh nvm,we should do this more often. this isn't my last visit to you, cherlyn! :)

then i went back to school for kayak gym training.

and then it happened.

my bag disappeared. yes with my roommate's phone(cause my phone is malfunctioning),my walle,my ezlink, student pass,posb card,newly fixed spectacles,uniform,undergarments,pencilcase,ODAC badge and a packet of wet wipes. oh my goodness i was so shocked and i just felt so numb,i didnt know what to do. this is by far the greatest loss i have ever had. basically for an hour me and rui yi ran around school searching for my confounded bag. finally we had to admit defeat and we went back.

despite me losing so much of my valuables, there was a silver lining to my misery. a bunch of ppl stood by me, consoling me and i cant even express how thankful i am to these ppl. somehow i just felt that God meant this to happen to teach me a few things. like to make me appreciate the ppl i have around me.okay i shall just begin my thank yous.

kayakers, thanks for offering to search the school and for staying back late after training to stare at me and offer me sympathetic looks! i bet none of them knew what to do and half of them knew my bag had bade me farewell at 5 pm before i entered the gym, but they still tried to make me feel better. and jia wei with his story about his friend's phone and sth abt bluetooth! i dun really understand but thanks all. thanks daniel too for buying the watermelon juice.simple gesture but im touched.

pang rui yi. for standing by me every single second and for consoling me everytime a frown creeped onto my face. ure a true friend and ill never forget what u did for me yesterday. rui yi, friends always. even if i drop out of kayak, ill make sure we don't drift apart.

my big brother,thanks for dropping by. seriously it meant alot to me. somehow u always know when to turn up! you're a fantastic sibling to have and ure really angel-like to me. thank you.

today when i went to school i almost broke down,well i did break down in bio lecture cause i felt so overwhelmed with stress! i m rather sensitive i know. i keep worrying abt silly things and when it accumulates i go bonkers. i was previously worried abt studies and cca and this bag thing broke my string of tolerance.in bio i totally lost my cool and plastered on this frustrated look and sat by myself at one corner. so childish, i know. but sth happened that made my heart melt.

lina elise deborah liesel frederick ann siong jonathan ben elizabeth cheng wei min li
thanks for the support in school today. i know i was such an idiot and a brat but u guys stood by me and tried ure best to console me. every hug meant the world to me! i felt really loved this morning! and i cant even say how much i love h.e.l.l.d.a.f.j! u guys are the reason why im surviving vj life! thanks for the company when im doing stupid stuff like taking photos,for offering to buy me ice jelly:p i can see that some of u go out of ure way to help me and i feel really honoured and privileged to have friends like u ppl. its like u guys showed me that u were my friends.i know now that we're not just classmates. we're friends. :)

oh yes and thanks to grandpa ben too. was touched when u told me that u felt sad when u looked at me cause i was sad. appreciate it!and that hand gesture of his. thank you:)

unfortunately i missed my chance to see corrine and marianne in nj today. ill go down another day kae,i promise. wanna see u guys too. wanna hug the hell out of u guys. corrine u better fatten up or ill crush ure bones when i see u. :) marianne i know i hardly say this but u mean alot to me and i want to be there if u need me. so keep that in mind ok. some things i know u cant talk to me abt like sch stuff i wont understand. but if u ever think that theres sth i can do to help, ill be more than glad to render my tender loving care:)

ok i should go now. at my bro's place and i havent eaten ye. hungry! alright.today was a good day at school. love my classmates so much. thanks again u guys for showering me with so much affection. haha! takecare all, im feeling alot better now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home