huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

a quickie

ok this will be short. hmmm past few days ive been worrying and poring over my books. a lot of homework! but nvm. and im grateful to those ppl who have been so nice to me. like the kayak girls who got me the new pencilcase and daniel who treated me to a 60cent bus ride, i cant remember the rest for now, but such small things like that really made me happy. wow i think im glad i lost my bag man. made me see what nice ppl i have around me. i know now that if i ever feel messed up i can rely on them to be there. thanks people! all of you who dropped a message a tag or even an encouraging smile in school. well then thats all for now. oh odac results are coming out this sat, so ill tell more on that then. goodbye!

marianne
ure enrichment week looks so funkkky!haha hope u had a good time. takecare and keep having fun:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home