huayshan and marianne

Thursday, June 29, 2006

exams

i love ironing. no matter how crumpled your clothes are, you can just straighten it all out within a few minutes. i love how my uniform looks so neat and pressed after i iron it. how i wish everything else could be that simple. to just iron out all the things bugging us.

exams are nearly over. im just left with malay. well i think bio lit and gp were my best papers. it's so weird cause math and chem were my best subjects. but anyway it's over and done with. bye bye H3s.

im so BLAH now. im afraid ill get affected by it again now that exams are off my mind. sometimes i wonder why i landed myself in the same situation i was facing last year. im so stupid. but there are some things in it that are worthwhile. like the feeling of gliding through the wind or the feeling of satisfaction upon completing a fast run.

im really really glad i saw angel in school today. totally made my day :)

if only i could iron it all out. i would :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home