huayshan and marianne

Sunday, August 27, 2006

training again

finally went for water ytd. whoohoo paddled 8k on T2 and 4k on the K2. it was a monotonous training,but i felt happy in an uncanny way.in a quite sadistic way actually.my palms were blister-ladden and my legs hurt for some weird reason and i felt like some great big buffalo was sitting on my shoulders. but it felt good. haha and ohyeah the fact that we didn't capsize despite the intrusion of the insane speedboat ermm speeding around us. uh-huh,yeah. good day ytd.

i found a whole bunch of letters from my sec sch days. aside from the memories that the letters flooded me with, i felt this intense,overwhelming sense of sorrow permeating my senses. i was so stupid immature and carefree then. i did damn stupid things. like crawling past the hostel office cause i skipped school to queue for the simple plan concert. and how i would cry at night and get depressed because i overslept study time and i had to do extra work the next day. madness i tell you. but i do miss ijtp plenty. all my blue-pinafored girlies!

kat: leave ure link next time k.and let's hang out once during sep hols? and thanks for the encouragement. ure smartness and calmness never fails to amaze me too. and ure novels and ure sleeping habits and your EATING habits. i rmb watching u eat nutella. anyway, goodluck to u too. tc!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home