huayshan and marianne

Friday, September 15, 2006

helluva week

well, this week has certainly been one helluva week, despite the stresses of the upcoming promos. i guess the promos have helped me appreciate every single thing, no matter how small. strange how these feelings come at such weird moments! i've learnt to appreciate the people around me! spending the most trying times with people have certainly brought us closer, even though it has made us crazier. so thanks to all who've been studying with me! mu, zee, jen :) you three have been constantly been with me studying and i must say it has been productive! let's keep this up for the upcoming week k? and to train together as well! not forgetting with mao mao :) thanks to lyn greg zw jo belly and of course dear sasha :) you guys have been great study buddies :)
ah, of course, silly moments are always present! as i've mentioned, simple joys is all it takes to make me happy. 2 clearly memorable events this week! (besides training which has made me feel oh so good! :))
firstly, gp! haha gp never fails to amuse me cos i've got sucha fantabulous group who never fails to crack me up whenever we have group work! always doing the most ridiculous things! i swear we're a huge disruption to the class!

haha yep that's us :) in our diamond shape formation cos we just had to stand out and be silly! but fun nonetheless :) thanks chriselle karen and tk for making my mondays less dull :)

secondly, tiff and stella never fail to make my grey day joyful! they always amuse me with their little cravings and to pass the craze on to me! our latest craze is milo dinosaur! omg! haha! we made our own version of it with the help of the school's milo and tiff's milo powder! haha! and it tasted real good, despite getting weird stares and looks of amusement and disbelief from many people. haha. and stella insisted that her milo powder tasted better! haha! too bad i didn't get to drink hers today cos i had econs during lunch. bahh! hopefully i'll get one on monday :) oh well, more milo dinosaur!


a rather unglam shot of the delicious milo dinosaur which i made on my own :) thanks so much tiff and stella for making my day so interesting! :) love you guys to bits! youtube marathon and prata eating after promos! :) gelare gelare gelare!

so that was my week. spending time in school to train and study with ruggers, spending quality time with stella tiff and sasa :) i wish for this promo madness to end quick so i can do all the stuff i want to!! gahh! right now i guess it's back to books and econs :( goodbye. take care all and study hard! have a good weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home