huayshan and marianne

Thursday, September 14, 2006

lagging comp!!

kat: yea kikilala!! and i tried leaving a message for you on ure blog but i can't seem to cause im not a member or sth? haha all the best! oh and cheers to pip and estella!
huihui and marianne: omg u guys like gollum? serious ah. oh dear.. i have nth to say. hahaha.

life's getting more tolerable. ah, yes. a lot more. i actually mastered the art of not falling asleep after school. that's a good thing. uh-huh. i kind of feel detached from the girls now though. im not doing it on purpose,but i feel like i have to force myself in and im really mentally too tired to do that, and i don't want to butt in and go, what what what!! cause im really blur with whats going on now.but i guess things will get better. soon.maybe after promos.

on a lighter note, ah i know now. that mere daydreams can come true. the incident will be staying in my brain for a long,long,LONG time.

i wonder if miss carol will see this. cause if she sees this,ill whack her cause she's supposed to be STUDYING. anw. carol carol i hope you're doing good. i really do. haven't forgotten you! anw just wanted to say that you're one of the few reasons why im really sad the year twos are leaving. all the very best!

OH YARRR. and ytd i was quite happy. cause i was in some s and t centre for bio and as usual my eyelids felt super heavy and i thought ild like take a short nap. so i stuffed my head into this little drawer in front of me so mr foo wouldn't see me. or he'ld like, think i'm reading the notes. but anyway when i wanted to take my head out it got stuck. i had to like navigate my head carefully to the corner of the drawer and tug it out. yea it's funny lah but it shows that ive been studying, and my brain's been expanding! serious! ill stuff my head in again one week after promos. i bet you it'll come out as easy as one two three!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home