huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

hallloo



random pic. took it during the family tree carnival. haha had a good time that day. anyway, i just thought this was a good picture. :)

GOLLUM. that's his name. came to me during bio today.

sth else came to me today when i was thinking bout lit. see, this guy called pip, he's the main character in the novel, great expectations.and we're exploring how all that he's been put through in his childhood influenced his life, and his outlook on it.then i started thinking about myself. when i was in malaysia, i was one of those nerdy geeks with saliva-drippin',meat-fillin' braces, huge round spectacles and two friends. and i never went out. and i had exactly three kikilala t shirts, and two pairs of shorts in my cupboard. i remember that i gave two hoots about my future. my biggest worry was probably like, the decision between which kikilala shirt was the least geeky to be worn on a class outing.

then i came here and POOF! i became koko crunch! nah im being stupid. i came here and i got a lot more open and well,slightly more confident. and i know what i want myself to be like in ten years, and im hell bent on working towards it. made a whole lot of new friends, priceless friends actually, that have helped mould me into the person i am today.mmmmm-hmmmmmm. and im proud to announce that i no longer have kikilala shirts in my possesion. WHOOHOO! ohwell. have a good week, all. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home