huayshan and marianne

Sunday, November 19, 2006

:)

you know, sometimes i get really confused and muddled up when i think about the kind of person i am. am i an artsy person? i mean, i love lit, and i do appreciate art though i have extremely limited drawing skills. but on the other hand, i derive equal pleasure from my biology textbook. am i a sporty person? yes, canoeing does define me,but i wouldn't pass up the chance to be in a performing cca either. i love dancing during random events like asean dance though, err honestly you wouldn't want to see me dancing, it's painful. am i a nice person? i love making people feel good but sometimes it can become a chore to me. so is it just something i'm forcing myself to be?

i think i may have found my answer today. okay i've made up my mind. no more oogling at my eye candy,no more messaging. only three things will occupy my mind next year. i shall spend more time zhening:)

you guys ever feel like that? confused bout what you wanna do, or the person you think you are? well my advice would be to put yourself in a difficult situation that will force your true character to show.it's scary but i guarantee you'll know youself better afterward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home