huayshan and marianne

Monday, November 20, 2006

oh happy day!


i had a wonderful time last night with 3 amazing girls. [there were supposed to be 4 but 1 couldn't make it :( we missed you zee! ]
spending time with them made me realise how blessed i am to have found such wonderful people whom i can pour my heart out to. i'm really grateful for them and i thank god everyday for them. i know that they are the ones who will stand by me through thick and thin and i have no reservations whatsoever doing the same for them. love love :)
so it's another day spent at home today. i realised how much work we have and that orientation is coming up soon (!!) i have no idea what to expect, but i'm excited about orientation! :) as for work, well, i guess i really have to pull up my socks and start now before i leave for my trip. i have no idea how i'm going to finish everything especially when there are so many activities planned for the upcoming week! as for now, i'm looking forward with great anticipation to wednesday! :) :) finally my long awaited chance to meet up with shan and cor :) 2 of my favourite people in the world :) yay! i'm so excited i can hardly hide it :)
alright, back to work now! booooo! take care all!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home