huayshan and marianne

Friday, February 02, 2007

aint too good.

huay shan ain't feeling too good today.

1) she looked like a cross-over between marshmallow man's wife and goofy from looney tunes during the photo-shoot. fellow friends, please do not wince when the photos are flashed. can u just bluff me and say, wow, you looked great?
2)she's getting pissed off cause tutorials and notes just keep popping out of freaking nowhere.
3)her fitness is going down the drain.
4)she feels confused between her priorities.
5)she regrets some of the decisions she made last year.
6)she can't understand why she is forcing herself to go through things that make her so unhappy at night and disappointed with herself.

i'm usually quite a level-headed person, and it's scary now cause i'm direction-less and i don't know what to do with myself. i've learnt a lesson from the whole kayak-odac fiasco. i chose kayak cause i thought it was, well, cooler and had a more prominent image. yea, it's cool having muscles, a pair of fast legs and a tan, but ultimately it's my happiness that counts. odac made me happy. so now i'm confused. medicine's cool. but will it make me happy? at least kayak will stop by the end of this year. my career choice is my life. oh dear. now i'm some aimless lost soul.

see my earlier prediction was right. life can't be aiyaiyai happy all the time. sorry fellow friends, huay shan's in no mood to tell u about her crazy life tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home