huayshan and marianne

Sunday, March 25, 2007

maaaaa the goatie

COMMON TEST RESULTS!
the most shocking would have to be chem. i was already prepared for an E and yes when i got back my paper i stared at it blankly, while fred rejoiced over the money he had won from me due to my lack of self-confidence. HA. not that i got an A, i got a C, but. seriously. UNEXPECTED. math made me smile, haha at last i'm out of the 40+ range, and bio was slightly disappointing, but ohwell.it's over. overall i'm OKAY with my results, but i'm not overjoyed.

i've been really enjoying school these days. i don't know, but i genuinely believe that i have the nicest bunch of people in my class. during breaks, everyone just sits together and we're all able to get a really fun and amusing conversation going, regardless of who's at the table. i just really enjoy eating and talking with the whole bunch of 06s33 people. i don't know, but i'm trying to appreciate every school day as much as i can cause i know that time passes LIKE THE FLASH and before i know it it'll be time to say goodbye and bang my head on the wall over a levels :p like really. can u imagine screwing alevels? nobody cares bout your 7 distinction in o levels. all they see is that ugly looking alevel certificate. it's like that bloody piece of paper determines whether i eat ikan billis or salmon for the rest of my life. I WANT SALMON :(
this picture was taken.. about the time sarabay left for australia, and boy does that seem so long ago now. i can't really remember the last time i felt happy and un-stressed going out with the WHOLE TEAM. i think it goes way back to the time we watched the omen. ah. i guess things happen for a reason and i'm willing to let the whole thing go cause i'm downright sick and tired of worrying, and feeling inferior. and i HATE being looked down upon. I hate people shooting me condescending looks. i'm done with it and i'm glad to put it behind me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home