huayshan and marianne

Friday, February 16, 2007

gah

first off. marianne! i don't know what i did but i think you have to sign in to new blogger- with my email, huayshan89@hotmail.com and same password. sorrry i really don't know what i did, im not very computer savvy :(

okay where has huay shan been. hmmmm.

let me ask you something. when someone avoids your gaze, avoids talking to you, blast it; AVOIDS you completely, it means something doesn't it? it means you're SCARED to look at me in the eye, deep inside you're OVERRIDDEN with guilt for what you've done to me and my teammates. i believe in retribution and only hope i can be there the day you get what you deserve. i pity you, for someone with such a character must feel pretty miserable with himself.

on a lighter note. i had one of the boring-est valentines day in my life, but haha i enjoyed it as a day of friendship. honestly ah i treasure the notes i received more than any flower, cookie or chocolate. yes and i went for the medicine talk which really opened my eyes a bit. quite interesting, mmhmm. the med students were prettaye hot too!

running
i used to love running. it made me feel like some wild horse with a full mane of hair, galloping past everybody else, seeing the world around me in a blur.. but now i find my feet rebelling against me. i no longer feel that exhilaration when it comes to overtaking people. i no longer savour the ache in my calfs when i stretch my legs out to run. now i curse and swear and i show a kiam-pah face. i think everyone's feeling it. how i hate everything and everybody who caused this, for destroying me and my teammates.

a lot of venomous words and intentions in this post. i myself am afraid of what goes on in my head sometimes. but seriously. before you condemn me as a spiteful girl, trade places with me for a month or so, and you'll see that i'm already being very mild. not my usual crappy post. sorry guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home