huayshan and marianne

Sunday, April 22, 2007

preeetttaye?

mama huayshan has a lesson for all of you out there.

nod your heads, all of you out there who are guilty of:
a)complaining about how you're not good looking enough
b)wishing that you could in some way change the way you look

HA.

i'm so going to change your life.

i ate something wrong yesterday, or perhaps i got bitten by some super monstrous insect, but anyway whatever it is that injected venom into my bloodstream,it made me swell up into a human balloon. ugly i tell you, UGGGLLLEEEEHHH.

i went for a run first. and boy did i feel good. until i stepped into the lift and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. i saw like at least twenty mosquito bite-lookalikes scattered all over my face, like onions in an omelette. can u imagine? they were red, and swollen, and blistered, and sore! i got a fright and headed straight for the toilet as soon as i set foot in the house. i looked like, ugh, some diseased person. then i started wailing and moaning and laughing at the same time, cause it was really quite hilarious. finally i settled on the couch and watched in amusement as more ugly spots popped out of my hands, my legs, my EARS, my TONGUE, my fingers and my TOES. it's like colonies of mosquito bites having insect-world-war-one in every part of my body. it was repulsive. yucks. even my lips were swollen. worst part is i still don't know what gave me the allergic reaction. so i can't avoid having this shrek-makeover again.

anyway i'm back to normal now, just that my upper lip is STILL swollen, and i have no idea when it's going back to normal, or IF it's gonna get back to normal, cause my brother insists that im scarred for life, and that i should be thankful cause i look better now. ha.if im still like this tmr, u guys can see it when i get to school but no laughter please.

SO.

well, the first thing that crossed my mind when i saw my spots were, oh crap i should totally have appreciated how i look normally. as in i don't really know how to say this, but no matter how you feel about yourself, be it you're too flabby, your eyes are too small, you hate your pimpled face, you don't like the way you look, blablabla, be thankful please. cause it's only when you start having angry looking spots erupting out of your body like hyper active volcanoes that you realise how good you actually look. please don't wait till that happens before you appreciate yourself.

so, to all you people out there who think you're God's gift to mankind, i'm sorry for thinking you guys were arrogant egomaniacs before. good for you, way to go, two thumbs up for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home