huayshan and marianne

Thursday, June 07, 2007

:))))

mama huay shan has a lesson to teach.

if you feel like you're in pain (mentally that is), take it, resist all temptation to take the easy way out and the pain will pass, oh YES it will! and the feeling after is ever so much better than the feeling you would have felt if you had taken the easy way out. for me, my biggest problem would be my inability to stop sleeping, i tell you i'll give anything to be sleeping beauty please, i can sleep for years and when i wake up some hot prince will marry me, but anyway, yes this morning i withstood my agony, i fought mr foo's zzzZZZ monster and i CONQUERED! of course for the first two hours, i felt so horrible i probably would have welcomed an axe murderer to help end it all but i waggled my finger at my blanket and said 'noooo i will not succumb to temptation' and wheee i'm great i'm wonderful! the tiredness wore out after about one+ hours.

YAYY from now on i have more hours to spend, alive, on planet earth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home