huayshan and marianne

Saturday, December 08, 2007

i have edited this. miss singapore!!


my lovely class. elise and lina were at the reception!!


ho i'm cool!


felicia chin whoot! she's nice,pretty and she's extremely humble. way to go!




of course my kayak girls. wish the rest were there too.



yah a few pics from prom, random ones! please note the one with jessica tan and felicia chin! one thing about them i wanna applaud is their friendliness and down-to-earth-ness. they were not snobbish at all and were extremely obliging when i literally lifted my skirts and tripped over my heels to take a photo with them both.



post prom was hot! yes i danced like a hot-girl-wannabe-cum-monkey-that -just-stepped-on-hot-coals and spent half an hour the next day rolling around in bed praying nobody paid too much attention to my boogy-ing but it was fun. i think a large part of the fun was due to the vj ppl around. i mean, everyone was just shaking and dancing awfully(well not everyone elise the geek is hot on the dance floor) and it was fun bumping ppl and suddenly realising they're your friend haha. it was like bump bump bump, eh it's you, hello! then bump bump to another corner and suddenly hey its you,hello! haha amd lots of OW! and whoops sorry haha toe-stepping :D anyhow had fun. miss school a lot already. miss the beach too. never regretted the past two years.



anyhow i'm bored to death now. well, drop me a message! ask me out! and don't forget me cause i certainly won't be forgetting a lot of you. if anyone's reading this i notice the tags have been very dead :p miss my ij ppl too. oooo and clarissa!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home