huayshan and marianne

Friday, February 22, 2008

i woke up at one pm today and left the house at four to head to tampines mall to do some shopping. i bought my pwweetyyy pink blouse and a skirt that was on discount and i am content. i was trying on the pink blouse in my room and i think i look a tad too disco-ey and shiny but iduncare its pwwweeetyy. sorry i just feel that pwweeettyy is the only word i can use to describe the blouse. haha!

on my way to french(oh and huihui and i decided to ask our teacher to teach us how to curse in french) i got a message from a student who asked me to give her and her friends extra lessons on chemisty(mole concept) and i just felt so happy:))) that i look approachable enough. ah. so they can't fire me after all because i am NEEDED. hoho. ya actually i've been a bit concerned that i may get fired if the teacher who hired me feels that i'm not doing my job well which i confess was the case in my opinion, before i got the message.

there's sth wrong with the patch of skin below my right eye,it's all dried up and the skin is flaking off and i look petrifying. i was like talking to a teacher and i felt so self conscious about my eye i think i looked awful! looks all swollen and gross. and it's only one eye good lord tell me why. at least it'll look less obvious if it were both eyes. rah. then i rmb this sec two boy coming up to me during a lesson i was relieving and saying " 'cher why your eye so red one someone punch you arh 'cher? " rah.

au revoir, a bientot!

xxoo huay shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home