huayshan and marianne

Friday, February 08, 2008

hi everybohdeh im in a blogging mood.

i got REEE-JECCC-TEDDD from ucl. no need tah comfort me and send me consolatory messages, i'm fine and receiving condolences will probably make me feel worse anyway so none nope nada. still hoping for birmingham.

i've been receiving tons of negative feedback lately. something about changing my attitude if i want to lead a good life and not end up homeless in a gutter donning torn clothes and bad hair. and i have to adopt a positive attitude and be hardworking if i want to succeed in life. cause what i've gotten so far is pah-teh-tic. oh oh and to put in more effort into my life. yuppppps, i'm a lazy, unfriendly, depressed girl. sigh sometimes ah i don't know whether to laugh or cry. i was sitting down hearing more such comments just a few hours back(with a nosey relative poking in an ear to eavesdrop) and i got so tired of hearing the same thing that i walked over to the food table and stuffed myself with ba-kwa,which astonishingly made me feel ever so much better. then i headed to my mom who was talking to her sister and made myself as charming as possible so as to earn a loving rub on the forehead and praises(from my mother's sister) about how i should totally be a model cause i'm so "mei li" before heading back to my seat. ah, i felt better. "everything also don't want to learn" yea but at least i'm mei li i can use my looks to oh,model and i won't need to learn anything else. "change your attitude" ha if i can get someone to rub my forehead with my current attitude i'm very happy with what i am now, thankkkew! yea and it goes on and on and on..... sian sian siannnn.

here's a philosophical quote from lavagirl(i was watching the adventures of shark boy and lava girl during the family gathering today)

everything that is or was began with a dream

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

xxoo huayshan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home