huayshan and marianne

Saturday, February 16, 2008

marianne, i'ld love to meet up soon. anytime, just let me know maybe a weekend since practically everyone is working heh.

today i have many stories to tell. firstly, i went canoeing today in a boat called the baby k1. hahaha yea not much details here but it was really great fun and i think i may do this regularly. yay im not so fair anymore and i miss getting butt blisters i almost screamed when i was bathing just now i had to bend over to wash my hair,i kinda looked like a walking stick, which if printed on a sign board,means slow your car down and look out for blind people crossing the road. oh ya news no.2, i passed the btt haha. yay.

no.3,this is random shit but this scene in Music and Lyrics just cracks me up.hugh grant has the best sense of dry humour i've ever heard.

alex: (to indian hotel deskman) okay so here goes. (sings) i've been living with a shadow overhead, i've been living with a clown above my bed (pauses) wait this isn't right.you have awful handwriting!

sophie: (irritated)it's CLOUD above my bed. ugh you can write the lyrics yourself next time. anyway who in the world would have a clown above their head?

alex:(shakes his head nonchalantly) believe me this wouldn't be the first time i've seen a clown above my bed

bellman: ??!!@#$@!!??

another piece of news. i went to the temple today to ask God if i should go overseas to study and basically the response revolved around sth like if i stay in a local uni i'll face difficulties pertaining to my cca(???) and i'll be ok if i head overseas. i seriously have no idea how he knows about my cca problems but it's very very possible that i may be seriously affected or ruined by my cca in university. well, so if my results go alright it's byebye to everybodeh. what an idea.

xxoo huay shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home