huayshan and marianne

Thursday, January 10, 2008

one of the perks about living with my aunt is that my nostrils are constantly stimulated. the kitchen smells so yummy 24/7 i could eat the walls if i were ravenous enough.

I am getting r-e-s-t-l-e-s-s. I want a job, a uni and a life. thank you.

i guess i shall write about my life. i'm currently at home, just ate a cake made out of milo powder(YUMMMMYYYY) and am currently looking forward to dinner cause i smell potatoes. oh yes yesterday i went to pick up my driving card thingie and omg do i have to start mugging cause i cant remember all those road signs and i am so not gonna take the test twice. oh and i have to run later cause i'm getting a teensy blobby okay maybe more than teensy. and i will be going to novena tomorrow to buy my bus ticket home to malaysia and i just read the npaper about novena point being very laopok so i cant wait to check out how laopok it is tmr. mmmm. and i spend most of my time reading about euthanasia and abortion and thinking about my boyfriend(oh who doesn't know he's my boyfriend yet and who i've not met yet btw) . and i'm so proud of myself. i'm honestly one of the most responsible 19-year-olds you can ever find. i've planned the route to take the minute we step outta the airport in london. i know which escalator to take, which turn to make, and which station to stop at! ive borrowed a lonely planet guide from the national library and boy is there no way i'm getting lost. i'll be so pro pleaseeeee. i've even googled the pictures of the stations so i'll recognise the place and estimated the time it takes to travel and i've got a facebook mail from a friend studying in uk about how the tube system works. am.i.not.sexy!!!

goodness it's thundering. NOOOOO i need tah RUUUN. my blog is full of crap. i think i shall have more interesting stuff to write about when i come b
ack. so till then!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home