huayshan and marianne

Friday, January 18, 2008

brooom i've done allll i can and im going off tomorrow with my fingers crossed! back to malaysia tmr, shopping with my msian best buddy(only buddy left) on sat to destress and then meeting mummy's dentist at night to talk about the uni, then its byebye birdie on sun!! am excited but sad at the same time. sometimes anticipating a fun event is more exciting than going thru the event itself. doncha think?

been thinking a lot lately about myself and my life as i was preparing for the interview. i felt the best way to be prepared was to do some serious soul-searching so i can truly be myself, the best i can be when im facing the ppl who will determine my future. yesterday a bus driver confiscated my ezlink card cause he thought i was cheating him by using a student card. rah long story but i was quite affected and i thought long and hard as to why im always so friggin sensitive and ah, as the wise lina says life's full of nonsense but we should suck it up and go on. and my bro told me he's glad i've had this lesson and ya guess he's right. like the time i lost my birth cert. lord. i bet im one of the rare ppl who actually lose a birth cert at 18.

i think i have a boring blog. talk about the same thing 24/7. sigh but that's me boring huay shan. dont love me less cause i'm boring (: oh ya this is interesting. i got some waitressing job at singapore swimming club. i'm starting 4th feb and i'm gonna pour water(cause the supervisor says i got no experience) and wear an ugly orange batik print shirt, a black skirt and court shoes. hello-o blistered heels. please stay away from the club for the month of feb. thanks.

i'm offf!! who's reading this. am i writing to myself(grumbles) how come i dont have secret admirers like liz and debo(grumbles) maybe ill be my own secret admirer. hooo. ok go sleep shanny. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home