huayshan and marianne

Friday, May 09, 2008

I am getting thoroughly sick of my job. Sure, I've learned a lot from this job and I'm grateful for the many opportunities I've been given. But work just sucks life out of me and it's getting monotonous and really tiring. I'm exhausted. It really doesn't help that I've chanced upon assholes as well, one of which has just 'made my day' and has increased the urge to quit my job asap. Basically, this particular idiot has not paid his bills since 2000 and he had the cheek to crap up some bogus name who apparently is from our firm and called him to remind him about outstanding payment. Yeah, like I don't know who my colleagues are. Ok, so he says he has effected payment already. Where is it? To top it all off, he suddenly said that he's driving and thus, cannot talk to me. Well, obviously he thinks that I'm deaf and could not hear the engine starting. Clearly it's a blatant lie to get me off his case. Seriously, at least come up with a better lie? And, he slammed down the phone. So much for manners!

Perhaps they should make courtesy a compulsory subject in school. Maybe then the world would be a better place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home