huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Finally!






Finally! The dreaded finals are over! Feels strange yet satisfying at the same time. Strange because I'm no longer a year 1. It just seems so fast! The past few weeks have been a blast! Now that summer's here, I'm really excited! Interesting stuff have happened these past few weeks! For one, my internet's finally up and working again after that weird period where certain websites weren't working. So here's the more interesting things that have happened.

1. Chilli crab!
Absolute heaven I tell you. It was brilliant. A great way to end the week - delicious seafood and great company (: I had a blast! Wish we could do it again but that'll only be possible in July when everyone's back! Still, I cannot wait! This time, we should make sure that someone drives so that we won't get lost again like idiots!

2. Pre and Post exam drinks
Again it was a blast! Opened bottles, partied. It was great. I think my tolerance has dipped though but oh well, it was fun nonetheless! Walking to Zion road barefoot, taking jump shots while we weren't sober, just chilling and doing weird/fun stuff. It was awesome. Hopefully we'll do this again some day. It's a great way to kick start the exam period and start of summer! (: Great company made it all worth while (:


3. Movies
Caught Taken and Revolutionary Road over the weekend. Personally loved Revolutionary Road. I think it was a fantastic portrayal of life and marriage. Thought the acting was brilliant as well! Absolutely loved it! Company was great too (:

So summer's here. Aside from all the event planning that's coming up, I'm gonna get back into contact as well as touch (though technically I never did take a break from touch). I reckon I really gotta get back in shape! Of course I can't wait to catch up with people and have some fun as well! (: It's been great so far. Really loved Monday (:


Have a great week!


xoxo
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home