huayshan and marianne

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Welcome To My Life

Just thought I'd shed some light on what's been going on in my wonderful life these few days.

The week started alright as I had a break on Monday to catch up on work. However, all the good stuff ends there. These past 2 days have seen me stay in school for the entire day. If that's not enough, I spent 6 hours editing a stats report. Yes, a STATS report. I'm not kidding. Best thing? It's about 50 pages long and we're not quite done yet. And yes, we stayed till past 1am just to get it done. I just can't believe the sheer effort it takes just to get past school. I really can't take it. I do want to collapse any moment and just sleep. I've been sleeping at 3 plus 4 the past few days? I do get more sleep than a lot of people but I'm just completely drained and I have no idea why. This also makes me feel bad because I make people stay awake with me. But yes, I'm really glad and thankful for the company I get during the wee hours of the morning. It just makes the process less dreary I guess. But still, I feel bad.

I hope today will be a better day though I highly doubt so. I am trying to remember what I have to do but my brain just doesn't seem to be working? This is just great. Hell week, please be over soon!

I can't wait for Friday. Seriously. FML

P.S. I have no idea how I'm going to survive training later.

MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home