huayshan and marianne

Monday, March 30, 2009

A Blur


The week happened so fast that I really can't seem to remember what happened during the week. I will try to recall.

1. I got myself some new music. New music always makes me happy. Fall Out Boy and Stars and Adam Lambert. Oh, what joy (:

2. Went on a food trail on Saturday. We ate so much it's not funny. Discovered Kono Pizza, I think it's really interesting and delicious too! Did I mention that I like the cute donuts at Taka's basement? Good stuff there too! And of course, how can I forget my favourite Nectarie? I had a great Saturday night (:

3. Finally caught Marley and Me. Thought it was pretty touching! Dozed off here and there though, probably cos I was really tired. At least I had someone whacking me the whole time or I would've missed the whole show. It's a sweet show though!

4. Went back for contact training. It was fun training with them again and it made me realise how much I miss it. I think my fitness has gone down the drain though, contact seems really tiring now! Maybe it's because I haven't been working those muscle groups in a long time. Oh well, good to be back!

5. Had a great birthday surprise after training on Thursday. It was hilarious. Ah, I love the team. Great playing with them. Helps keep my mind off things and it keeps me sane throughout the week. Too bad we don't have games for a month! Suppers are always great though (:

I think that's all, the rest will be all about school, which sucks by the way. So glad summer's coming! 3 more weeks till hell is over and the fun begins! I cannot wait. This week is crazy. I need sleep but I'm not getting any I guess.

Back to the books.

xoxo
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home