huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Sandwiches!

Just got back from a crazy day of studying and training. Time check, it's about 245am.

Anyway, just had some personally blog-worthy incidents I'd like to share. They are completely random so just bear with me.

1. I had a great Sunday night out with the gang. It was insane but a hell lot of fun! Pubbing was really a great way to chill out and catch up with them before study week began proper. The amount of alcohol was insane but it was fun and a good source of comfort/enjoyment. Couldn't
have asked for a better way to spend my Sunday night. Thank God for friends like that, who make school less dull and always give me something random to look forward to!
2. My mum and I recently began sandwich making. Might not seem significant but it's a great way to start the day! Seriously. I woke up and had so much fun making a sandwich. A lot of people won't find it appetizing but here's what I made:
Basically it's different combinations of cheese, spinach leaves, cucumbers, tomatoes and garlic herb dressing. Seriously, the sandwiches are to die for! Especially for non-meat lovers like myself. It's a great way to start the day! Top it off with the Californian strawberries, it's brilliant. It certainly made my day! I guess this is just a stress-relieving thing. But it works well for me!

3. Training was great as well! I feel like I'm really learning a lot and having fun at the same time. I think these are the two most important factors that make a good training session. I'm really so happy training with the team. Aside from keeping me sane, I feel that I'm learning and hopefully improving along the way.


4. Have I mentioned that mudpie mcflurry is awesome as well? Well, it is. Try it if you haven't! It is great comfort food! I've had it two nights in a row and I think I'm gonna get myself one a day. (Bye healthy food diet!) I LIKE!


Alright, that's a random update, which totally highlights my boredom at such an ungodly hour. Shall get back to organising some notes before heading straight to bed. It's gonna be the same damn thing tomorrow. FML.


xoxo
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home