huayshan and marianne

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Hello Sunrise

I just decided to blog today.
I feel liberated today, no more deadlines to meet at least till next sem. I can't believe it either, it's almost the end of my first year. It's so scary! To think that I'm through with my first sem in uni already. It all seems too soon.
Today was perhaps the most insane till date. I have not seen the sunrise in a really long time. The last time being the stan chart marathon. I have no idea how I've survived this week. Sleeping in the wee hours of the morning is no joke and I think it's taking its toll on me already. I guess I owe it all to the great company throughout the night and the little bits of encouragement and reassurance along the way (: I'm so glad for sweet friends.
I can feel myself falling asleep as I lie in my comfy bed with croc. I am so glad it's over. Seriously TGIF.
I had a great day today. Huge relief plus a great dinner and dessert after. Friday has never felt so good. I cannot wait for the weekend. After that, it's back to the books and then... summer! I really cannot wait. Please come quickly!

xoxo
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home