huayshan and marianne

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Busy Bee

It's been a long time since I've been back here.

Anyway, summer's been good so far. Back at contact trainings and starting a new slate with touch, we'll come back stronger. On top of that, people are back so it's time to catch up and re-live the good ol' days (: Parents are back as well, really miss them!

This week's gonna be busy though. So many things to do: pack for trip, attend meetings/briefings/gatherings, train up, settle event matters (fingers crossed).

I really hope I can get everything settled by the end of the week so that I can have a peaceful weekend in Bangkok. Am really lazy to pack though! Hope it'll be fun!

On the bright side, I'll have great company and music this whole week.

Sticks and stones and animal bones
Can't stop me from having
A good day on a bad day

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home