huayshan and marianne

Sunday, May 03, 2009

sinking slowly into depresssssioonnn........

so.

i know i've been sending out depressing emails and msges to a lot of people heh heh.. sorry bout that. truth is.. i'm still doing shit. but small things make me feel better.

why was i feeling shit? cant sleep, mom says me fat, getting highly annoyed at my flatmate, stressed. i missed home very much then.

why feeling better? :)

i'm going to prague for 5 days after the exams!! it's just lovely that it's AFTER EXAMS and i'm going with clara and frances, two other hk girls. dont tell me its dangerous i dont care. i've been so stressed cause we started out with a bigger grp but some ppl had visa problems blabla and so i was so afraid it wasn't going to materialise after all but one day clara and i just decided YES WE WILL GO NO MATTER WHO GOES and we dragged frances and yes!! :) they're lovely ppl and i really am mighty excited.

i love clara. i get annoyed at my flatmate sometimes to the point of me being THIS close to throwing baked potatoes at her but clara is lovely and we're always in the lib together and it's such a comfort to know she's somewhere behind me and that i have a nice walk back with her to look forward to. clara and jima are coming to singapore in aug. if we go mambo when they're here i'll drag them and you guys can meet them! if it's ok that is, not sure if it'll be awkward?

EBF is lovely. she's the other person here that's keeping me sane. she's busy with her life but always there for me. makes me feel so affectionately towards her i would really do a lot for my dear dear EBF =)

i get really scared sometimes when i feel like i don't really have trueblue close friends here so i console myself knowing that i have lovely ppl back home- but i'm just really really scared that one day, 5 years later, ill come home and realise that i've grown apart from the ppl back home. then i'll be in some limbo stuck in between both worlds. please keep loving me!!!!! PLEASE!!! but its been one year and i think we're still going strong dont u?

off to dinner, then more work. missing everyone.

p/s i just skyped with my bro cause elise's bro is in london and i missed mine AND I WANT TO SAY IM SO PROUD AND PLEASED cause he's now disciplined and exercising and eating healthily and has lost lots of weight!! that's the YUEN spirit for you! then i skyped with my mom after and she was like, yea one child shrinks, one expands WTH!!! hahaha time for this yuen to lose weight too! off to runnn BROOMBRROM. im gonna look skinny in my prague pictures!

huayshan

1 Comments:

Blogger nyno said...

..?..

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home