huayshan and marianne

Thursday, May 07, 2009

hah-low..

exams start next tuesday! end the friday after.

everyone should jog everyday.can't believe i gave it up when i came here. it's so therapeutic!!! makes me feel good when i eat and makes me feel happy and free and powerful and free free free FREE!!! i know i have bad taste in songs but michelle branch's breathe and you get me seriously make me so happy and smiley when i'm running and scaring ducks. *side note: english ducks are bold and unafraid of humans, which pisses me off. was running and this obese duck was in my way and it obviously expected me to run around it so i heh, ran straight into it and it kinda looked alarmed and waddled backwards looking panicky heeheeheehee* i know it started out with me wanting to lose weight but heheehe running is therapeutic! :) 6 days and counting!

time to pick up my laundry from the dryer though i bet my clothes will still be soaked. gah. byee!

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home