huayshan and marianne

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mish Mash

The week has been full of ups and downs.

Firstly, the parents left for a 2 week cruise around Europe, leaving me with my grandma at home. I must say I really miss them already and 2 weeks seems like a really long time without them. Sure, I do get freedom but it's not much different from when they were around. Weekends just seem kinda dull without them and the house seems really empty and quiet, it scares me. I just hope 2 weeks fly by quickly!

Today was really disappointing for me. I feel that I'm really weak mentally and I just wish I were stronger, less hesitant and braver in many ways. I guess this is a true test. I have to pick myself up and go forward again. I need to regain my focus and strength. I just hope this week is enough to keep me going for that last stretch. I wanna show improvement. I wanna do better. I don't wanna let myself down any longer. I just hope I can pull through...

Other than that, things have been going well. I've been pretty happy the whole week. I'm really glad things are going well (: It's been such a joy! I had meet ups and spent time with loved ones. What a great way to spend the holidays! I got to see the Chinese Gardens and really just laze at home. I like this kinda holidays. Looking forward to meet ups and more great times to come this week! (:

I guess it's times like these that I really am grateful for the wonderful friends around me, who make things so much better and the care and concern is just heartwarming. <3

xoxo,
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home