huayshan and marianne

Monday, May 11, 2009

i want to go back to the old days.

i was just looking through my old posts and ohmygoodness so many memories came back to me! lovely ones. this blog is precious to me i seriously want to have this blog with me for the rest of my life. not that i'm going to be blogging till i'm 80(or if i do how cool will that be!) but i dont know.. our blog has become more than a place to type stuff in when i'm bored, it's more like a diary! yea i know a blog is an online diary but how many people really record everything that happens to them? i do! check out my emo kayak posts. thousands of them. it's like when i read some posts, i'm reminded of things i would never have remembered. lovely things. so i'm going to make myself blog more often(sorry if that's a bad thing heh) cause it's great looking back at my life remembering the lovely lovely things i've done and that i've gone through :)

that said.. liesel and elise have some weird notion about me reminding them of a hyperactive girl who's being stalked by an ah-kua and who's in love with a constipated guy. ya meh???? hahahha but oh man it reminded me of lovely lovely vj... mmm.. lovely lovely vj. time to think abt vj to sleep.

nights!

huay shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home