huayshan and marianne

Monday, May 25, 2009

i am a very strange person i think.

i'll explain the shades in a bit.

firstly it's been a hectic after-exam period. i don't have a thousand friends i swear i don't but somehow i seem to be running around a lot to hang out with different people i <3. i think it kiiiinda has to do with the fact that some of my friends are fighting so i have to meet them both separately(long story but it's taking a toll on my health seriously and my sanity) i reallllly wish they would make up but till then.. it's running around time! and lots of guilt too. :(

anyway didn't mean to sound grumpy! today was wake up late day,run in the hot sun while jima cycled beside me squeaking faster faster!, slacked and walk around-ed with shi-mei and then movie+dinner with veronica(points up) we watched coraline.i had no idea it was a 3d movie, when we paid for the tickets the guy handed us both a pair of shades and i was like ....?? haha it was cool. not WOWWW but cool. i want to watch night in the museum 2!

tmr is squash in the morning(i've never played squash before, i'm probably going to embarrass myself) shopping in afternoon, dinner at night. quite looking forward to the shopping bit heh.

about me being strange.. i don't know but after exams, i find myself wanting to be alone, having nothing planned. as in i like going out of course and hanging out with people but somehow a part of me loves being by myself in my room, just being alone and watching shows and eating and chilling. is that weird? and i had a few potentially-fun-clubbing-nights-where-ppl-i-like-being-with-are-going but somehow the idea of pretty-ing up, wandering around darkness and noise and boogying all night makes me feel sleepy. haha i was wondering cause lots of ppl around me like to pack their days with activities. i dont know... well i'm actually a born loner. ha! i remember barricading myself in my house after A's with a whole season of lost and fried rice. good stuff.

rightttts. i love being on the computer and not feeling guilty :)

huayshan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home