huayshan and marianne

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The life of a grumpy anti-social eating machine.

Hello! Miss me?Yessss...... i know i know *patpat*

Haha crappy. Here're some pics to brighten everyone's day. This is Liz's new hair!(for Liesel)Very cool! I want to do blue but i think it will be nicer if i have straight hair. one day one day.

Thanks for coming my dear liz and for your very sensible advice(= I'm feeling chirpier already, arh i'm just a silly oversensitive nehneh :( This is part of my bed and desk and the window sill. I actually made a video of me walking around my house but the file's too big to upload! NGEH! anyway i thought it looked quite artistic so here's a mini pic, more will come if you want to see?
And as always.. for my corrine and cherlyn and anyone else who doubts my awesomeness.. here're the products of my (burnt) wok :-

FRIED RICEEE with fried garlic and chilli that i brought from home.


STEAMED FISHHIESSSS
alrights.. lots of work to do, and housemates are stressing me out. they're all more hardworking and smarter NGEH!!
huayshan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home