huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

if you know me well enough you'll know that..

i'm not an anti-social person.

but i swear last year when i first met my tutorial group i was the biggest outcast in the group. i was quiet and dumb and stupid and just retardedly DUMB.

took me weeks to get over my depression. and things only started getting better cause i had PRIA in my group. we outcast-ed together happily.

just got my tutorial group allocation.

WAILLLLLLSSSSSSSSS

it reminded me of the horrible time i had trying to fit in last year.

please let it be better this time *crosses fingers*. ah who am i kidding. i'ld be sitting at one corner shaking in fear. again.

*raspy voice*(big bang theory fans, imagine this the way sheldon said it when he found out that there were new tenants in the apartment above his)
THE HORRORRRRRRRR......

ah shits damnit!!!!!!! at least i'ld have a lovely house and friends to come home to.

*momentary relief*

THE HORRRRROOOORRRRR.......

sigh.

consolation is highly encouraged.

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home