huayshan and marianne

Thursday, October 01, 2009

rat-a-tat-tat.

still feeling very down. guess it's nothing time won't heal but i cant help dreading spending my birthday all by my lonesome and works not getting any easier, i'm getting worried about whether i'll make it to third year cause they've made things harder now and that's just not making my mood any better!

tutorial group isn't as bad as i thought it would be but it ain't very good either. let's see what happens tmr. i walk around school with a glum look on my face most days, i went for a social yesterday and i couldnt take it,left after an hour cause i was sick of smiling and talking, no SCREAMING in a high-pitched hyper voice.

going out with jima, shi-mei and a couple others tmr night so that ought to be fun. please. jima's only coming out cause of me(she says she can barely get me to go out so when i do go out she has to come awwww :) ). fri's some singaporean dinner which im only going to cause one of them promised to give me an iron that day. heh. and sun's badminton and a social after so that ought to be good fun too =)

im missing jima and pria very badly cause i hardly see them now. it's worse with pria cause she's not staying in the room beside mine heh. i've been running regularly for the past few days so that's great, i'm pleased with myself. still feeling fat and ugly though. uk has that effect on me.

you can tell i'm not in the best of moods, cant you. ugh i always go through this when i first come back from a holiday. it's mentally exhausting trying to cheer myself up.

why no sympathetic tags =(

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home