huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

i am DAMN tired of living.

it was lovely seeing her again.

i am damn freaking super TIRED OF LIVING. but i still love life thankewverymuch.

2 amazing things that have happened lately:

1)wanyun contacted me
2)corrine insists on buying me lunch.

*lightning strikes in distance*

argh bugger bugger but anyway being here's awesome, lovin' it.

wanna get back to school wanna get back to school!!

wanna get back results!!!

huayshan

*update* p/s only vanessa will know what i am talking about but i am VERY TIRED TIRED of IT. i am TIRED and FURIOUS i just gave my brother a pissed off look and said go away im damn grumpy now(but i took it back 5 secs later, miss him lah) and im UGH ANNOYED!!!! with myself mostly. YAHHH!!!! stop being crazy huay shan!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh my shan i just saw this! miss you!! we need to start planning soon! (:

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home