huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

OUCHHHHH

hehe as requested (: my daily essentials, all in one spot.

my study table. nay, my watching-friends table.
i know i'm messy :(







my shoes lining the long narrow corridor.




my rice and soup!!!



i have the worst sore throat ever. i have come to the conclusion that the most painful thing that can happen to you is a sore throat. cause it bloody won't go away no matter what you do and you just have to wait for days for it to go away. and while waiting for that painful, painful sensation to go there's nothing you can do but put up with it! i feel like im swallowing needles! and it hurts when i yawn talk or just open my mouth =(

i made soup today though and it's so bloody awesome smelling! didn't taste as tasty as it smelt but still! i put tomatoes, chicken and cabbage in it. sound like i'm the old lady in the shoe feeding her kids right. but it smelt amazing!!! :)

school's alright, skipped my first lecture(for the year) today. THROAT SO PAINNNNNN i got a test on wed again and i have LOTS of work to do but in general, am quite happy. just my THROAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm usually quite immune to sickness must be the bloody weather. i got ill a week ago my T and B lymphocytes ought to have learnt how to deal with the germs by now!! urgh.

MMMMWAAAKK sigh i miss being in sg so much (:

huayshan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home