huayshan and marianne

Monday, December 21, 2009

Slowdown

Hi, I am finally back after God knows how long. My life was a total whirlwind with exams, holidays and meetups that I simply didn't have the time to blog much.

Post exams have been great. I managed to catch up with many good friends whom I haven't had the chance to properly catch up with and it's been great! I can't wait for more meet ups to come (: I hate how school robs you of many chances to go out and meet people, especially good friends. Now that it's over, I need to make more use of the time!

Budapest and Vienna were good! Really enjoyed time with the folks and with Zee when she came for the weekend. I shopped till I dropped, finally tried the hot springs and did lots of sight seeing! Europe never fails to amaze me. Vienna was too crowded though but the art museums were ace!

I can't wait for Christmas, my favourite time of the year. It's the in between that is killing me. You can't go anywhere without facing an hour long jam or human jam. It's insane! The number of people occupying the island is completely insane. You can hardly breathe while walking down Orchard Road, let alone shop in peace. I cannot stand the crowd! Perhaps this is the time where I should lock myself at home with my books that I have yet to touch!

Alright, time to go. The jetlag is killing me.

Mar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home