huayshan and marianne

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Odd Discoveries



It's that time of the year again, where we visit relatives, stuff ourselves silly and receive red packets. Although it isn't my favourite holiday of the year, one thing I do like about it is catching up with family. But this year, things are made worse as I have to prepare for a readings and math heavy mid term, a day after I return to school.

Perhaps it's time to take a leap of faith and just go for it. But I am lazy. The festive mood has kicked in and the last thing I want is to be stuck at home reading math formula after math formula, analyzing graph after graph and absorbing chunks of theory. What I really want is to take a break from my hectic everyday life and just curl up in bed reading Joan Didion or look for beautiful photography shots online, like the one above. I really wish I was that happy or carefree right now. What a downer.

On the bright side, aside from finding beautiful new songs (I realise I'm into deep, sad songs right now), I also found new features on Picasa that I really wanted. I feel it's so much easier to organize photos with the new facial tagging feature - what the iPhoto has. Since I can't get a mac anytime soon, I might as well make the most of Picasa. I reckon it's the perfect organizational tool for neat freaks.

Alright, it's about time I tried to make sense of those graphs and math formulae.

Happy new year!

Mar
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home