huayshan and marianne

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Run.

Okay, to be perfectly honest, of all my new year resolutions the only one I haven't been adhering to, or at least haven't been trying to adhere to, is my resolution to exercise regularly. keep up with work- half check! (been putting in more effort for sure, i actually understand what jima talks about when she talks about work, whoo!but not completely up to date either) master the guitar - check! (been religiously practicing for about an hour a day, and am enjoying it!! am not amazing, but am better than before!)

I think my ego's kinda to blame. For the past few weeks I've been looking in the mirror and thinking meh, my face ain't that fat, nor my body- although to be frank i don't give a shit about my body cause if you wear the right clothes(aka babydoll stuff) you'll look fine- so I've been neglecting exercise.

But over the past few days I've been eating a lot more than I'm accustomed to- results are coming out on wednesday and everytime somebody mentions it, I get stressed and when I get stressed I look for cake.

Today was the last straw. pria and i went mad and stuffed ourselves with chocolate cake and icecream and as i crammed my 6th scoop of icecream into my mouth i knew it was time to me to stop being lazy and start my daily freezing cold runs in the dark.

So all bundled and ear-muffed up, I stepped out of my house for the first time in 3 weeks. and ran. and aw i loveeeed it! i can't believe i've not been doing it for so long how did i live!!?? and i feel so good now, feel all skinnier and happier.

i have A LOT of work though so back to it.i will run regularly now i will!

p/s random: i have a very strong craving for cinammon buns now!!!!

p/s 2: coming home from 20th june to 29th august if all goes well(aka i pass!though if i fail i'ld be back indefinitely but NO THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN.)

p/s 3: i know i have a lot of work and shouldn't be doing such stupid things but.... i present to you the product of sore fingers and blisters!(:

3 Comments:

Blogger zuyim aka yim said...

lolz!huay shan,your posted up video is unavailable..:(and keep up with your *run*!=)

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i looooooove running to, but i can never motivate myself to do it because it is soooo cold.

4:14 AM  
Blogger huayshan and marianne said...

haha hey zuyim!! the video seems fine on my laptop and i'm bad with technology so i don't know how to fix it so you can see it but it's quite crappy anyway so you're not missing out on anything =)) hope you're doing good!!!! driving around =))

and hey beryl! hahaha i totally get what you mean about it being cold, but once you get out of the house and start moving it gets a whole lot better doesn't it(: good luck with running!! =)

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home