huayshan and marianne

Thursday, January 14, 2010

post examsss...

Ended the exam yesterday.

Started crazy schedule today.

But still managed to squeeze in time to watch sherlock holmes heh. I think it's quite good but they kinda messed the book up!

1) Sherlock's supposed to have met Watson's fiance cause she was a client of his.
2) Irene Adler doesn't have feelings for Sherlock leh, she got off with that Godfrey Norton guy who's supposed to be a hot lawyer if my memory serves me right.
3) Watson and Sherlock hardly ever quarrel!!
4) There should have been more of his famous quotes ya know? Esp that one about eliminating the impossible and whatever's left however improbable has to be the answer..?

I'm a bit annoyed but jude law+robert downey jr are soo-ooo cute that i'll let this slide.

Exam= =((

I have my first lit in medicine thing tmr and i want to go through my anatomy session today. No more last minute work! One of my resolutions, rmb?

But shleepeee..........

right then. GO!!!!

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home