huayshan and marianne

Friday, March 05, 2010

lazyyy

to run or not to run.. that is the question.

dont mean to piss anyone off but i think thin people have it hard too. i'm gradually bloating up nyeh and i have to struggle to maintain a presentable figure. and when thin people put on weight it's more obvious. NYEH.

i'm doing my literature in medicine essay on anorexia. the title is:

With regards to two forms of literature, discuss the methods used to portray the psychological aspects of anorexia in young girls.

I came up with that myself. it's a bit twisted ah, may have to edit it.

i ate an egg,two slices of bread and melted cheese, baked beans,broccoli and bacon just now. and two massive cups of icecream and maltesers.

what can i say, i love my food (((:

but there's a price to pay sigh.

time to go a run-run!

it's hard to drag my ass out but once i'm out there it feels better.

off i go then!!

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home