huayshan and marianne

Thursday, February 25, 2010

LIESEL KNOCKED A GUY DOWN????!!

what is that about, liesel!!??

haha this week's been chilled out
i only had one lesson form 12 to 1pm today
say it with me
AWESOME.

but im bracing myself for next week
cause from then on it all goes
dooowwwnnhillll.

there's nothing really interesting going on
OH
i want to buy
A BLENDERRRRR
to make my own milkshakes
this shop in town
sells milkshakes where you can choose
which chocolate u want in it
and i love the malteser milkshake
but its 2 pounds, crazy!!
solution: make my own.

i also want cookies.
i am a cookie monster i swear.
and ive been lazy lately
havent run for 10 days
no motivation =(((

oh and i finally got my name badge changed!!
it now says
Huayshan Yuen
with the huayshan stuck together.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

huayshan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home